Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Norwegian-Brazilian wedding | Elaine & Tore

Elaine and Tore gave each other their "I do" in Holmenkollen Kapell the 31st of July, and I had the pleasure to document the day. Here are some of my favorite photos from their amazing wedding!


Today must be good! Perfect t-shirt:)
I think it's so beautiful when brides walk down the isle with their veil over of their face, a tradition we rarely see in Norway. 
Elaine and Tore snuck in a second kiss when the priest looked away.
The priest was also one of the wedding guests. I love this one of him kissing Elaine
This is were we did the portraits just one hour earlier......
I love these Havaianas with one Norwegian and one Brazilian version. What a perfect wedding favor! I didn't know it was possible to customize your own Havaianas:)
Brazilians know how to party!

Thank you so much for letting me photograph your wedding! It was a lot of fun to be with you on your big day :) Wish you all the best!
Pin It

2 comments:

Elaine said...

We are very happy with the result Eva. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for being part of my wedding. xxx E&T

Kjellaug said...

Very nice pictures Eva! And so fun to follow them all day :-)